[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fire-starters?

Hi....

Once left my coil out when a fine drizzle came down. The heavy copper primary
straps (which ran across the wooden baseboard), let's say, had a certain
'affinity' for the grounded metal posts set in blocks of wood that supported
my strike rail - and a little tracking began between the two.... and lo and
behold a little flame burst out!!

Alex