[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: First light - sort of

Greets again,

Ron I forgot to report something else I altered on the plans that
helped out.  I put a 100k ohm variable resistor in series with
the 10kohm resistor the plans called for.  So maybe
play with that resistor and see if this helps some.  I found the
higher frequency gave much better results.  It's also more fun
you have a dial knob to adjust things on the fly.  Put some good
insulator tape on the potentiometer, trust me it will bite a little.

Cheers,
Bill