[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First Pole Pig TC in Germany??

> Hi,
> is there anybody out, who wants to support me to get the first
> Pole-Pig-powered TC here in Germany running? It really would be the first TC
> here, which uses a Power Distribution Transformer coming from the USA...
> Problem would be the shipping. If there is anybody, who could help, please
> contact me offllist at
> stefanrssg-at-aol-dot-com

    It seems like the best idea would be to lift the core and coil out of the
oil and send it this way--this would reduce shipping a considerable amount.
Then you could pot it yourself.  The shipping will still be an arm an a leg ; )
but not so much as it would be if the entire pig sent.  Any other ideas?
        --Mike