[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: schematics.........

I understand, but isn't the serious danger to NST's from primary strikes? If
so, then we're totally safe....for now. We can't even get a decent 10"
discharge, much less the 2' required to hit the primary.

We were thinking making a protection circuit with Caps, resistors, and
MOV's, any ideas for designs and parts sources?

>Original Poster: "Dr. Resonance" <Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net>
>

>Chris:
>
>Advise you strongly resist the temptation to run and tune until you have
>the
>protective resistors and caps in place.  Unless you enjoy buying NST's.
>
>Dr. Resonance

snip...