[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Finding NST's and stuff

 > Troy,
 >
 > Maybe there are other larger cities nearby, within 50 miles or so
 > where you can find more NST shops?
 > Also, in warm weather there may be hamfests nearby where you
 > can buy all sorts of things.

 Yeah, there is a nearby town, but I can't make the trip on a whim. It is a
 real pain to have to run into there every time I need something. The next
 hamfest is our mini-hamfest here in town next month I think. It is only a
 small one and never sees things like that, believe me, I have been looking
 for NSTs there for 3 years! Then there is the summerland one which may have
 some stuff, I usually go there. Point is, It can be found, But I don't have
 the time or resources to find it with school and work and all.

 Regards,
 Troy Peterson [VE7SOK]
 highvoltage-at-mad.scientist-dot-com