[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

abreviations..too many for us newbies

Have you measured this? Or are you *just* assuming this?
> Pumping 150V into a 15kV NST will NOT necessarily result

This is the latest message I've read and have not a clue as to what an
NST is.

	I'm sure there are others who are tryhing to learn the ins and outs of
the Tesla world but there are too many unknows.  Perhpas some of you
"old timers" could put your heads together and make up a list of "all"
the abreviations that are fllying about here on the lsit and post a
message that we can all save for reference.  	If it is easier, and
perhaps more flexible, everyone who has an abreviation can e-mail me
with the abrev. and its meaning and I will put together a list.  When it
is large enough that it is useful I will post it to everyone.
	If there is another source where these abreviations are used and listed
in a glossery, let me(us) know and we can use it to at least be able to
folow the list converstions without being totally frustrated in reading.

	Perplexed in Hawaii

Raymond Côté