From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 11:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: The Hutchison Effect?

Original Poster: JAMZZ333-at-aol-dot-com

Recently I saw a show called bizarre on the discovery channel  a man named
John Hutchinson appeared to have use tesla coils and many poorly put
together
mixed parts from old submarines and ship and the like to make an
electromagnetic field or something to that effect to levitate and change
basic molecular structure of a plethora of different materials. He even
caught the attention of the miltary. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? and
or ha anyone had any thing like this happen with tesla coils?

                                                    -James