[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC Caps

Hi Daniel,

 ME TOO!! - MMC FOR ME.  I don't know what the maximum power throughput anyone
has taken a MMC to, (excepting Terry's exps), but I run a pole pig TC and
regularly belt my mmc with 10kva for 3 to 4 mins at a time and just yesterday
went and checked the capacitance - hasn't budged off 0.09uf. I looked at every
other method of cap building and even went partially down the poly/flat plate
road, took one look at Terry's and Reinhard's posts and said stuff it -
built my
entire mmc in one afternoon.

 Even easier with Terry's new proggy for mmc's - GO FOR IT!!

Regards

 Robin in OZ.