[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary ?

Hi Leslie,

	I would get real "scientific" here.  I would take one inch at a time off
your long coil and measure the arcs at each point.  Thus you would find the
"optimal" length!  Then the output impedance of the system could be
calculated and perhaps help the rest of use do it "right" the "first" time.
;-))

Cheers,

	Terry