[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC Caps

Hi Daniel,
	MMC! MMC! MMC! Having done both flat plate, and mmc caps their is no
doubt in my mind that MMC's are the way to go. It took me a long time and
about twice the money to make a flat plate cap. I still have it and it
should still work, but the MMC is one 10th the size and weight and took
about 6 hours to make between doing other things. No Oil no cutting of foil
and easy to reconfigure for different voltages. hope this helps.

cheers
bob golding