From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 11:11 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Faraday cages and Electronics

Original Poster: pmathus-at-learningco-dot-com

An interesting Faraday cage tidbit:

        Last year at Burning Man we used a head-mounted video camera INSIDE
the
Dr. Megavolt faraday suit during one performance.  The video came out fine,
no
interference on the tape at all, and the camera system survived the
experience
as well:)  So, in some situations at least, a faraday cage can be a very
effective way to protect your electronics against rf interference and
destruction.

     paul