From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Big Time Coil Problems...

Original Poster: rdgraaf-at-ocenl.nl

Date forwarded: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:13:18 -0700
Date sent:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 06:44:18 -0700
To:             tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Forwarded by:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
From:           Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Dr. Resonance,

If that's the case (more current instead off more voltage), what
about a 2300V / 0.6A microwave transformer. Would that be
something to start with? (1380VA against the NST 1350VA)
Do you know if that is enough to iniate ionisation?

Ruud de Graaf
Greetings from lovely and wet Holland

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ruud de Graaf