[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Panasonic 0.056uF 1600V poly caps

Hi All,

	I just ran out of those poly caps.  Since I get about two requests a week
for them, I just ordered another thousand!!

I need to up the price a tiny bit to $1.45 each which includes the 10Meg
resistors and shipping in the USA.  Thus, I will now be just breaking even
cost wise.

They are:
Panasonic ECW-H16563JV
High Voltage Metalized Polypropylene Film
"Designed for applications where high frequency and high pulse currents are
required" ;-)
1600 WVDC  (I run them at 2000 VAC with no problem)
0.056uF
DigiKey number P-10516-ND
http://www.digikey-dot-com/EC/V3/342.pdf

These are the same caps I have done all my testing on and all my EMMC caps
are using.  I know they work very well...

So If any body wants some, get hold of me at:

terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net

They will be at my place Wednesday.  Hopefully, this batch of 1000 will
last us a few months... ;-)

My MMC design notes are still at:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/MMCPower4.html

Stan's wonderful MMC helper is at: