[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Transparency Caps

After hearing about anothers (someone on the list but can't
place the name :-) recent succes w/ some plate caps using
overhead transparencies and either Al foil or flashing, I
was wanting to try it myself on my small coil. The only
problem is that I don't know what the transparencies are
made of and what the dielectric strength/constant would be
for them. Also I was thinking about this during school when
I noticed that some of the overheads use one big long roll
of the stuff and the words "rolled cap" popped into my head
:) So does anybody know the composition/dielectric
properties/cost of this stuff?

Still learning,
Jason Johnson