[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Skin effect and other phenomenon

The skin effect is applicable to a material of uniform consistency.  Where you
have a body with bones, muscle, blood vessels, etc, each with a different
conductivity, I wouldn't rely on the skin effect to help you.  What does
help is
the fact that high frequency appears to interfere with the body functions far
less than 60 cycles.  I learned of this from Bert Hickman.  He is the expert.
Maybe you can get him to to post on the subject.