[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

At 08:26 AM 2/5/00 -0700, you wrote:
>> Sorry, but here I have to disagree vehemently. It COMPLETELY
>> depends on what kind of power tool you want to use. I will agree
>> fully, when it comes to lathes, drill press, milling, sawing, etc.
>> There are, however, at least two jobs, where HEAVY leather
>> gloves are a MUST:

>I think I he meant bench power tools - as you said lathes, drill presses
>etc.
>
>Regards
>Nick Field

That's true. And a welder isn't exactly a power tool, is it ;)
Angle grinders, hand drills, screwdrivers, hammers, etc. all require gloves
and goggles. But the loose hair/clothing stuff still applies.
If it's something I can pick up, that's one thing. If it's something that
can pick *me* up, that's something else ;)
Dan