[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

Hi Adam,

I think "we" are quite powerless to "require" anyone to do anything.  I
personally think that would be a wasted effort.  Regulatory and legal
requirements need all kinds of official stuff to back them up, and Tesla
coiling would not even get a sneer considering all the other things people
would like to regulate but they can't.

However, we may be able to request of the Tesla ring administrators to add
an informative safety warning to the ring link pages or something like
that...

Cheers,

	Terry