[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arcs off the fingers and getting killed in the process...

You guys with the explosives remind me of ME.   I have a large scar across my
chest where a piece on my cannon broke a rib and went out through my arm when
it exploded when I over loaded it with double base nitrocelulose.   I also
got into trouble when a large amount of my home made ammonium iodide went off
during processing, blowing my medicine cabinet out of the wall.   I also
caused a big stir when I filled a large weather baloon with home generated
hydrogen and sent it up with a fuse.   I also lit off about ten pounds of
magnesium flare material on the top of our water tower and lit up the whole
city.    That,  mixed with my Tesla coils and Marx generators have kept my
guardian angle with her hands full.   I just don't know how I stayed out of
jail and survived the 1950s.   I think the law is tougher on kids now,
although it may also keep them alive longer.

Dick

<<< There are many examples of dangerous things, but let's try to stay
focused on Tesla coils. - Terry >>>