[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Cool Idea

FYI folks...
Modern radio solder, such as sold by RadioShack, (not plumber's solder or
acid core solder) has rosin flux inside the core of the wire.
And most solder stations are provided with a small sponge (which you wet and
wring out) to wipe the tip of the gun or pencil on prior to applying solder
to a joint.

Ted