[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: surplus bargains, PCB's

Most of the askarels (PCB's) are denser than water. Oil, of course, is
usually less dense (although asphalt is denser)...

The key test... does it burn... PCB's were used because they don't burn,
xformer oil does.

Dip some paper, light it. If it burns, it's oil. If not, it's askarel.

BTW, it is almost inconceivable that a public institution would be able to
dispose of PCB's without notice, etc.