[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Copper Strap vs Welding Cable

All Home Depots around me (Columbus, OH) carry both 2 and 4 AWG welding
cable.  They have 500 ft rolls of it and if I remember right, it's in
the $1/ft range for the 4 and $2/ft for the 2.  Very nice and
flexible--I'm using it for all my high current connections.

Around here it's in the little 'enclosed' area where the power tools
are, and is in the middle aisle.  I dunno if Home Depots all follow the
same layout or not.

-Stan