RE: D.C. Danger with water gaps

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Snip...

Hi, i think u are mistaken, i used standared AC to
produce hydrogen and oxygen before, thisway it dosent
eat the electrodes as quick.  The humidifier thing
could be 2 heating elements. Another potential source
for a balast??

--Tom

On two different types of steam humidifiers that I have encountered, the
electrodes were either carbon rods or steel plates.  All the heating takes
place in the water.  I have no idea if they produce oxygen and hydrogen.
Pete