Re: joining stainless steel

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>

Hi Steve.
I had the same idea too- I even went as far as wondering if it was possible
to 'squash' the bowls in, to make half toroids [ /-\_/-\ ] [see if you can
decipher the ascii art]
Stainless steel does not solder etc, and does not even weld easily [you
have to get special electrodes]
Could I suggest fitting some peices of metal to the insides of the dishes,
and pop riveting them closed?
That might be one way, anyhow.

Good luck,
Simon