From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 7:14 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Pour on coatings

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Sundog,
Didn't you read my post regaurding this "shtuff"? If you missed that one,
here's what you should've got out of it...

1.Mix, Mix, Mix, and Mix some more! The better you mix, the easier it is to
work with. It also dries MUCH faster... well, that is, it SETS faster. It
needs 24 hrs for a full cure.

Snip!