(Fwd) Looking for a technician

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

From:          Wysock William C.
To:            Terry Fritz forwarded to Tesla list
Subject:       Looking for a technician
Date:          Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:26:04

Wanted: An experienced technician to work in the San Francisco
Bay Area (full time) as a research person.  Qualified candidates
must have considerable experience in the handling and control
of very high voltages, both a.c., d.c., and r.f.  Please respond
to me directly (off the Tesla List) at: wysock-at-ttr-dot-com.  No
attachments please; just simple e-mail text.  I will contact
all respondants directly, who reply.  This is a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity, for the right candidate.  The winning candidate
will be interviewed by a major electronics company, who wishes
to fill this very challenging and rewarding position.  I am
passing along this solicitation as a service only.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research