Re: Capacitance Measurement Question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/27/00 1:17:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<<
 >Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas :-) One of the items of
 >my Christmas wish list that made it under my tree was a new
 >DMM that could measure capacitance. Yes, up till now, I've done
 >all of my coiling measurements without the benefit of a means for
 >measuring my caps. The DMM is a Velleman made in China and
 >was pretty cheap, but it seems to work well and I'm sure it will suf-
 >fice for my needs :-)
 > >> - snip -

Santa was also good to me, and brought me a new digital camera.  Seems to be
lots of fun so far and should be good for getting pictures to the web site
quickly and easily.  Sure goes through the AA batteries quickly though.

Ed Sonderman