Re: Glass drilling.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello all
I have made many a lamp for Aunts and Uncle by drilling holes into
good looking wine bottles to pass the cord through etc, and have found
throught trial and error that the pipe used for abrade drilling should be thin
walled. The best I have found is the Aluminum piping they use for making
arrows. One arrow can drill 30 glass bottles easy. Also great for home
made insulators for TC design.

Denis Despins
KC6TRW