Re: acmi error found?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> Ed wonders why we try to take these super accurate measurements even beyond
> the level of practicality.  It is, of course, to justify the cost of our
> "stuff" that we love to play with so much :-)))  When I was doing the last
> test, I noticed some "noise" in the reading.  A little searching the panel
> found that magic button and... noise gone! :-)))
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

	No wonder here, as I like accuracy too.  Just afraid that this
discussion might scare off some beginners who don't necessarily realize
that it is possible to build a most satisfying first coil with no math
at all and most certainly no fancy measurements.  Precise measurements
and calculations are fun for "those who are into them", but that's all.

Ed