RE: acmi error found? - Measuring techniques?

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

This brings up a question that I have had for some time now... How should we
be measuring primary and secondary resonant freqs?  Should we measure the
freqs with the coil in "operating" configuration or should we separate the
primary and secondary.  I'm guessing that we should separate when we are
comparing the resonant freq to values calculated using computer programs and
we should measure it in place when trying to verify that the secondary and
primary freqs are the same.

This is really important to me right now since I'm trying to get my big tube
coil running.

Happy Holidays,
Ross-o
Austin, TX