RE: What chance do we have?

Original poster: "Jeremiah by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jmeizis-at-metallicafan-dot-com>

Original Message
From: "Tesla list"<tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: What chance do we have?
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 11:10:08 -0700

>Original poster: "James by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<mustang3-at-home-dot-com>

>Hi Encil & all,
>    I have been irritated by this type of disinformation for years. With
the
>internet though, we stand a small chance of correcting these lies. J.P.
>Morgan and Edison conspired to erase Tesla from history(did a very good job
>of it). It's up to us to spread the truth. In my entire life of spreading
>the word, I have only met ONE person (except you freaks) who knew about
>Tesla. So, email those turkeys and in the mean time, have a Merry Christmas
>and lets have a few sparks.
>									Later,
>									  James
>P.S. Recomend that people Tesla: Man out of Time by Margart Cheney

Hello,
I too have had experiences with the mysteries of Tesla's nonexistence.  I
did a report on him in my world history class and the teacher didn't even
know who he was.  Just recently in my american history we had to fill out a
worksheet.  One of the questions was who invented A.C. current, well
naturally i said tesla, but when i looked it up in the book it said george
westinghouse.  My American History teacher had never heard of him either.
It's a sad misinformed world out their.
Jeremiah

http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com