Re: AMRAD Spark Gaps

Hi Finn,

	I think one of the ideas of these gaps is that the gas inside was sealed.
Thus, the oxygen would quickly be used up and then the gap would tend to
stay clean for a long time in the gas that was left.  I don't know if
hydrogen or alcohol vapor may have "stuff" in it that would tend to burn
the contacts up, but I thought I would mention this.

Looking forward to seeing how you build this!  You stuff is always so nice!

Cheers,

	Terry