Re: Tesla's shock

Original poster: "John Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jwilliams-at-edm-dot-net>

>A simple 3 foot streamer hit probably
>would have not made the impression on Tesla that this hit obviously did.

	Well, maybe, but I have had a feeling for a long time that Tesla
was working with designs that produced much more current in the streamers
than most of us generate.  For the most part we maximize our designs for
length of discharge.  What if Tesla was working for higher current and
greater voltage?  If so a three foot streamer might not be so "simple".

	John