Re: Capacitors

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hey Paul, Your info helps. I am probably going to use MMC for the initial
construction but as I
mentioned to Bill and others, I will also construct a plate stack for "fun"
since I already have the
parts. I am under the impression that I will need two caps at a specific
capacitance each while the
caps are to be connected in series??????????-Is this correct? How do I
figure the exact capacitance for
each cap?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>