RE: More Coupling...

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Terry -

I ran your coil numbers thru the JHCTES Ver 2.3 with the following results.

Inputs         JHCTES/2.3         Terry

Pri cap uf       .017             .017
Avg pri rad      9.00              -
Width            6.00              -
Sec rad          5.00             5.00
Turns            1030             1000
TPI              34.0               -
Wire dia        .0201             .0201
Sec term pf     14.00             12.25

Outputs

Res Freq Khz    107.4             107.8
Sec mh           76.23             75.4
Pri uh          129.10            127.9
Pri turns        14.83             15.13
Mut Ind uh      634.78               ?
K factor- 0"       .20              .2069

I agree that the parameters of many more coils should be measured.

John Couture