Re: More Coupling...

Hi Pete,

Check out the data from Paul's TSSP project at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2510/

You will notice that the voltage dV/dL is greatest about 25-30% up the
coil!!  The old sine function for secondary voltage is long gone now...
The current is like 40% higher in the lower section of the coil than at the
base!!

However, these charts are for steady state...  Who knows what the transient
"real" input functions will come up with when plugged into Paul's models!!
The time dimension (let along streamer loading) is still a frontier in all
this extraordinary fun!!!!

I am sure Paul's project will shed light if not solve the details of racing
arcs.  Only now are these arcs revealing their odd secrets to us.  You may
also want to check my paper at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/NSVPI/NVSPI.htm

But that is all still steady state stuff...  The data is coming in hot and
heavy now but it is making sense....

Cheers,

	Terry