Re: hydrogen gaps

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Eric

Just 2 precision. First: may be I'm wrong with they electrostatic concept,
this explanation was give
to me by a technician who build and prepare experimentation equipment in a
physic lab, for him it's
more difficult to contain helium than hydrogen and that's his explanation.
Secondly:  I really don't
know how a gap in sulfur hexafluoride could perform, but if you have a seal
enclosure spark gap in
this atmosphere you will not have this gas for long: the arc will brake
this molecule in many others
in a short time but for hydrogen it will brake it in monoatomique hydrogen
and as soon as this atom
rise in the enclosure and cool a little bit they will recombine.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Eric Davidson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <edavidson-at-icva.gov>