Very small TC experiments

Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 Hi list,
 I made a little experiment. I built a 1.6" tesla
coil. The bottom of the secondary was not grounded. It
was connected with a LC circuit (secondary and
toroid)tuned at the same frequency (not very fine
tunning). I obtained between the two toploads sparks
longer that the sparks obtained only with the TC. A
sort of twin tesla coil, I think. I cannot explain
proper how it works, but...it works.
 See schema at:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/teslina/octc.html?977339952110
and pictures (4 pics) at: