Re: Testing - John Freau's SRSG Phase Controller

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Terry, John,

Question: Is the type of cap used critical?

Reason: My SRSG motor is 1/3 HP. I have a few 150uF 1500V pulse caps waiting
for a useful purpose.  Also have two 10A variacs just about perfect for this
setup.

Great work guys! I've been keeping my eye on this one.
Bart