Re: Solid-state status

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>

Hi.

I guess you are aware of the "trick" of using twisted pairs to drive the MOSFET
gates, using a different return conductor for the load current. Twisted
pair has
got very low inductance. You can implement the same trick also on a 2-layer PCB
board.

Then there is the paper I wrote about IGBT faults and solutions at

http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/slrconv.zip

Regards

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 17.12.2000 07:03:35