Re: EMI filter hookup

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I blew up a 40 amp Corcom filter with a single 15/30
which puts out 40ma. This filter is the size of a
brick. I also had mine wired backwards, but used the
house ground for the case and my variac. Mine was
upstream of the variac. I opened mine, but still
haven't depotted it to determine what went wrong.

Mine can be seen at:
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/filter.htm

Adam

http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/emifilter.htm