Bodine Motor for RSG

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <stanmoore-at-mindspring-dot-com>

I have an old Bodine 1/20 HP, 1725 RPM motor that I was thinking of using for
my RSG.  There are four wires coming out of it.  Any ideas on how to wring them
out to make the right connection?  The only connection that I have found that
works only turns the motor at 900 rpm, which is half of what it should be.  I
am wondering if two of the wires should be connected to a start cap?  There is
not an internal cap, and the motor does not have a centrifugal switch either.
Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stan