From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 7:54 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SRSG's

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi all,

Thanks to all those that wanted the motors!  Unfortunately, they're
all spoken for at this moment.  I'll keep my eyes open for more,
and if anybody cancels, I'll be sure to let the List know.
Hopefully I'll be able to turn up some more.
                                                Shad