Re: MicroSim 8.0 precision warning

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Marco,

Big Thanks for sharing this bit of info... If I get some time this weekend,
I'll try some similar simple
models, compare, and correct. Interesting we haven't noticed this before. I
wonder what type of impacts this
would have on some of the various models we've run in the past?

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>