Re: SRSG's

Hi John and All,

	I think there may be a danger with this circuit if it were run without a
motor connected.  If the variac hits 140mH, the system would be resonant at
60Hz which would be "bad".  So always have the motor connected which should
provide enough loss to prevent a resonant meltdown.

	I hope to study this circuit an model it more to optimize it and test some
of the safety and tuning issues.  However, It is a stunning breakthrough in
sync gap adjustment!!!

Great job John!!!

Cheers,

	Terry