Re: Blown Capacitor!!

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi Ed,

 I have a mmc that uses the 942C, (I got it right this time!!), series cap from
CDET. My pig runs at 33Kv+/15Kva and I have yet to blow a cap. If you want to
look, try my page below.

 http://www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini/tcap.html

The beauty of these caps is that if one blows, they are easily repaired and
although the costs are consistent with a single commercial cap I know which
one I
would rather see 'let go'.

Best Regards

 Robin Copini.