RSG Page Again

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've re-loaded my new RSG info at

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/rsg.htm

with faster loading graphics.  The images are
physically larger and easier to see, but the file
sizes are a tenth of what they were, so it should load
up much quicker.  If you fell asleep waiting for it to
load the last time, give it another go. As always,
feedback is welcome.

Thanks to all the folks who wrote me with advice on
how to shrink my JPG files.  I'm still a novice on
this All-In-Wonder card.  I hope my web pictures will
get sharper yet smaller with a little more experience.

Best Regards,

Greg