RE: New Secondary

Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>

Just my $.02 worth. I have found that the Rust-o-leum Clear Gloss spray
(I bought mine at Home Depot for about $3 / can) works very well also.
It goes on about 2-3 times thicker than Poly per coating, each coat
dries sufficiently for the next coat in about 15-20 minutes, and I have
very few bubbles in it when done, and the fumes are much less anoying
than Poly, as well as the overspray is much more confined to the
immediate area. The electrical quality must be sufficient because I've
never had an interwinding failure at relatively high power levels (maybe
just lucky on the tuning).

Un-Terry