Re: Tesla on TV reminder (cynical comment about LA area)

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

all,
http://www.tvguide-dot-com/listings/setup/localize.asp
here's a link to tv guides on line listings, i've used it to find the
air times for my eastern time zone.
on my c-band, sat T4-18, 10 pm on the 12th
on my direct tv, chan. 384, 10 pm on the 13th
on dish network, chan. 249, 10pm on the 13th
broadcast, ? bad reception in my area anyway
this guide is real easy to use, just put your zip code in, select time
zone, select sat. or cable or broadcast.
then find your pbs listing in the guide sheet and click on it, this
gives a full days listing, change days until you find your quest.
good luck.
marc