Protection Circuit

Original poster: "Jeffery Pederson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kd4lyh-at-webtv-dot-net>

In the Tesla Coiling Mailing List Index section at the top of the page
marked (Choke Gif.) and (Choke Text.) Besides using line filters,
 does anyone on this list use this ckt. with their Pig or Potential
transformer system ?
In the text it states (not for Neons). I realize that alot of people use
RC protection ckts. with Neons. I was just curious.
Regards to All