RE: Tesla on TV reminder

Original poster: "John Morawa by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <morawaj-at-interaccess-dot-com>

Same problem here in Chicago!  Can you believe it?  Maybe they intend to
show it at a later
date but in either case I ordered mine yesterday.  Two day shipping with a
base price of
$19.98 (shipping was extra $10 but I choose the fast deliver method)

Here is the website to order it:

http://www.shop.pbs-dot-org/cust/cdeploy?ecaction=ecproditemview&ecpid=5591&ecpi
id=5571&eccookie=rLTR%2FwQFnhqAxfkCiGC%2FSPW%2Bp8MTyESaJbi86JzsEL3K2T%2F1fGz
kyPqbU%2ByBC1xt9iSLsHEYaH8oSI1tzDdfCqMfDD0v30JrVe%2BqFK%2FLgPkSFD9emV8WNQKvt
soVBs2glkC3%2FL%2BL%2B5IM1TI%2FV9cSXIXAgEaCUucYhG1EjEd6XizrWUouwjrohA%3D%3D&
template=shoppbs/products/ecproditemview.en.html

if thats a problem then just go to:
http://www.shop.pbs-dot-org/

Then on the bottom is the Tesla video.

Enjoy,
John M.

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

Hi Everybody,

I live near Detroit and apparently it won't be shown here. (that figures :(

At the end of most PBS documentaries, there's usually some information
given on how to
obtain a copy of the show.

Could someone please post that information for the less fortunate among
us???

Thanks,
Paul